2014/10/19

[Blog] New layout

.
Yes, I changed the blog layout (and will rework the header sometime).

The old layout had a heavy, amateurish look (my own work and now lost). It reminded me of layouts I did in the 1990's, and that's certainly no good sign. 
It was impossible to update because blogger disabled most options; I wasn't able to add a background tile either through the blogger interface or even in the source code (or what posed as such). It was frozen beyond repair.

I hope the new layout will be more relaxing to the reader's eye. The texts are meant to be demanding, not the layout!

S O
.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your old layout especially because it has a amateurish look. Now i am sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for the new, bigger header graphic...

      Delete